Saturday 2 September 2017

#ShelfLove - September Update Check-In


It's September... How on earth did that happen? Time has flown and before you know it? Christmas. Yes, I said it. The C-word. I'm still waiting for news as to when my surgery might happen but nothing yet. The only good thing about the wait is that the only thing I can really do is read. Which is good but I'm starting to get cabin fever. I also think my Instagram will have to start comprising of books and coffee at home because I'm not going anywhere except the hospital.

I read 34 books in August!!! And 13 of those books were on my TBR pile! This meant my #ShelfLove total increased by 13 in August, taking me up to 101 books from the TBR pile so far this year. That means over the next 3 months I have to read 79 books from my TBR pile which I'm not overly optimistic about. We shall see. Here are the facts and figures for September's reading and Shelf Love.

Aims
  • Read at least 15 of my own books a month - they have to have been on my shelves up to and including December 2016
  • For every 15 books read I'm allowed to buy 3 brand new books
  • For every 20 books donated to either charity or the library, I can buy 2 new books
 Progress

Dust Girl - Sarah Zettel
Ruin And Rising - Leigh Bardugo

The Orphan Choir - Sophie Hannah
Pears On A Willow Tree - Leslie Pietrzyk
 
Local Girls - Alice Hoffman 
  The Outside Child - Nina Bawden
City Of Light - Lauren Belfer
Apple Bough (Traveling Shoes) - Noel Streatfeild
The Painted Garden (Movie Shoes) - Noel Streatfeild
Party Shoes - Noel Streatfeild
Tennis Shoes - Noel Streatfeild
White Boots - Noel Streatfeild
Iron And Gold - Hilda Vaughan

TBR August Highlight


August Reading By Numbers

Read - 34

Own - 14
Kindle - 6
Library - 14
 
TBR Challenge - 13
Review  - 4
 
 #ShelfLove Target - 101/180

Wishlist - 2685
TBR (Still not accurate) - 1526 (It went up again...)
 
Goodreads Challenge Update

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design